Property Investment Solutions
Vystal Wealth provides residential investment property services to clients across Australia. With a network of industry professionals and a wealth of knowledge and understanding in the Australian property market, Vystal Wealth offers families free advice on where to begin their journey towards financial freedom.
We manage over two billion dollars in residential and commercial lending and building across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. We offer a superior style of advice and assistance, providing a centralised convenient solution to all your investment property needs. Our combined resources and expertise allow us to create successful property investment strategies for clients in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane.
A thorough finance strategy can be the difference between a successful investment and an unsuccessful one. Vystal Wealth can link you with some of the best financial strategists in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. We offer you the best financial advice for you to reach your property investment goals.
When you are looking to buy investment property there is much to consider. Vystal Wealth will help you sift through the tough market and confusing tax legislations. Through our network of professional experts, you will be able to buy the right property for you.
We offer ongoing support of your investment property through our professional residential property management. Essentially allowing you to “set and forget” your new development. Build a passive income and let us monitor your residential assets on your behalf.
With a wealth of knowledge and experience in the investment market, Vystal Wealth will provide you with in-depth property investment advice. Connect with our services and receive advice on all aspects of property investment.
Find out more about how we can help you develop a healthy retirement plan and enjoy the benefits of a passive income. Call us on 1300 762 114 to discuss your financial goals.
Client Consultation Process
At Vystal Wealth we have formulated a four stage system for creating wealth, using proven effective property investment criteria. Those stages include:
Stage 1 – initial consultation which includes
- Retirement shortfall calculation
- Wealth strategy information
- Current costings of your new strategy
- Education & information so you can make informed decisions
- Introduction to our wealth system & approach
Stage 2 – Financial Strategy meeting
- Debt & mortgage reduction modelling & advice
- Wealth through planned property investment
- Wealth Builder & PIA (Property Investment Analysis) reporting designed for your personal circumstances
- Client needs analysis to begin your strategy
Stage 3 – Property Day
- Presenting of suitable properties to fit your strategy that fall within your affordability & financial requirements to get the best result
- Education & information on our 5 pillars that constitute a good property investment
- Viewing of suitable properties to put into your strategy
- Individual costings on each property to ensure affordability
Stage 4 – Ongoing Support
- Quarterly strategy reviews to ensure you are on track
- Mortgage reduction & budget program assistance
- Insurance safeguards
- Property growth feedback
Through effectively navigating our clients through this process, we have been able to help families and individuals to achieve the following:
- Identify your wealth strategy – Personalising a solution from our first meeting through to retirement & beyond.
- Minimise bad debt – Creating mortgage reduction platforms to streamline paying off your home loan, whilst assisting with creating wealth.
- Minimise tax – Utilising effective tax strategies coupled with investment properties to put your hard-earned dollars to work.
- Structure wealth portfolio – Ensuring your property portfolio is always growing & working to achieve your retirement objectives.
- Future proof your wealth – Minimising risk to ensure your plan works for you.
- Strategise your longterm financial freedom – Ensuring you are in a position to leave a legacy and enjoy your life post retirement.